Development Support was crafted to provide technically astute users with periodic hardware and software assistance and usage instructions. These services provide answers for questions such as:
- Operating System, middleware or application packaging;
- Operating System, middleware or application Installation and configuration;
- Operating System, middleware or application recovery and debug tools;
- Support for resolving defects arising from hardware issues that are unique to the hardware platform, as well as assistance with porting issues to proprietary platforms and/or open platforms that have not been ported to or supported by J-Squared previously;
- Assistance with understanding how to integrate a custom or third-party hardware or software product, including knowledge of how to make potential changes required.
J-Squared’s Development Support services will also track problem reports and provide general product updates when available. Development Support is generally provided via a Web portal, email or phone during the Customers normal business hours.
Development Consulting is also designed to be used by Customers during their development time frame, and provides a deeper level of hardware and software assistance and usage instruction by phone, email and on site for the covered product(s).